Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surprise surprise Sergio Gomez in second place because we are strongly linked with him. How many of you knew who he was before? He is a CFG player too! :-) Who should we sign not who will we sign! :-)

Surprise surprise Sergio Gomez in second place because we are strongly linked with him. How many of you knew who he was before? He is a CFG player too! :-) Who should we sign not who will we sign! :-)
I haven't got a fucking clue, what's this Lodi like, I don't know anything about him
Personally I think we'll stick with what we've got

He’s a better player than Mitchell at Palace and could definitely push himself into contention for the World Cup if he starts well.

I think so. I was really surprised that Southgate chose Mitchell instead of Thomas when there was vacant on LB back in the March. Very smart young lad.

Heard Gomez not defensive sound even in the farmer league...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.