Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone plz start a thread of Antonee Robinson or Luke Thomas please!

Why are we looking at some midfield converted left back in farmers league while ignoring the talents in our own backyard? Isn't full back a speciality of UK (not goalkeeper)?
Only one of those is from the UK and he ain't good enough. There's a reason the 8th best team in country want rid.

Robinson is very raw but a great athlete and clearly a talented kid.

I’ve only seen him play a couple of times, so I acknowledge my sample size isn’t particularly large - but he struck me as having a decent balance between being pretty solid defensively and threatening going forward.

Which is apparently what interested us about Cucurella.

No doubt Fulham will want £65million for him though!

He turns 25 on Monday, he’s not a kid in footballing terms.

I’m pretty confident we aren’t going to buy a 25 year old with one season of top flight experience (When he wasn’t even first choice).

We are currently linked with someone from Belgium league with 1 year experience.

And I think that Championship is much closer to PL than Belgium league...

He turns 25 on Monday, he’s not a kid in footballing terms.

I’m pretty confident we aren’t going to buy a 25 year old with one season of top flight experience (When he wasn’t even first choice).

We were all set to spend £40m on a 24 year old with just one season playing in the PL a week ago, so it’s not that outlandish an idea.

I appreciate he played in La Liga for a couple of seasons with Getafe, but its hardly like he had a particularly impressive depth of experience either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.