Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What the fuck is this then?

A 24 year old with 4 seasons of top flight football doesn't have depth of experience?

Cucurella has played 140 top flight games. Robinson 29. To try and pretend they're similar is complete bullshit.

Jesus mate - you’re usually a decent poster so I know you can’t genuinely be this hard of reading!

It’s me saying neither have particularly deep experience at the top.

What it isn’t is me equating the quality of La Liga with the Championship - which is what you claimed I’d done.

Continually, apparently - even though I never actually said it at all.

Look - it’s a Saturday, I’m sitting out in my garden chilling in the sunshine, and I really can’t be arsed arguing the toss with you about a point I never even made in the first place - life’s too short - so I’ll leave it there.

Enjoy your day.

If you can prove it, I forgive you!
Haha I remember earlier on in the thread a few people coughed to it for a laugh, think you can count any likes as people joining in
Do you have the Tolmie post?

Anyway, this is the one I wanted all along. Quick add his name to the vote -:)

I've changed my vote to Gomez, I've decided that I never wanted Cucurella after all. It also saves us at least £40m for Bellingham.

I’ve changed my vote to Gomez too… not because Cucurella isn’t coming, I just feel Gomez is who I always really wanted and I’ve only just realised it out the blue.

#metooGomez movement is underway!

Ait-Nouri gifted Leeds their first goal and lost his man for their second. Very poor from him

Edit: 2nd goal was actually an own goal from him

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.