Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems like it’s Ait-Nouri we are most likely to be in for according to Sam Lee. Looking through his comments for the Athletic. He said if he had to guess it would be Ait-Nouri. No confirmation yet
Fucking hope not.
From seeing him against us last season and the highlights yesterday we can do a lot better than him, we need someone who can at least try and defend.

Fucking hope not.
From seeing him against us last season and the highlights yesterday we can do a lot better than him, we need someone who can at least try and defend.
Just limited to last night but he looked all at sea. Very poor positional play from him. Wouldn’t stand up in a pep team.

Not sure what else is out there.
Personally I’d go balls deep for Ben Chilwell. Good to see him back from injury. Think he would do ok here.

Wonder if we would look at Reguillon at Tottenham. Think he would be great attacking wise and sure Pep could work with him defensively.

Just limited to last night but he looked all at sea. Very poor positional play from him. Wouldn’t stand up in a pep team.

Not sure what else is out there.
Personally I’d go balls deep for Ben Chilwell. Good to see him back from injury. Think he would do ok here.
Chilwell would be good buy but not sure how much he would cost, probably over £50m seeing how much they've spent already. Would we pay that?

Its not about just spending money. The club needs to see the value in the player over the ones we have. Maybe they see Ake/JWE as equal options and see no point spending an extra 25 million. Its less money but its about getting the right player in as well. Our hesitation on spending has nothing to do with FFP and the cartel clubs winning. We spend 100 million on Grealish 12 months back so money is definitely not an issue, add to that the money spent on Haaland as well.
We both have our opinions mate . I just think after the amount of press reaction to both transfers we seem very hesitant to spend. Maybe it’s just how I feel though .

Justin and Henry may be worth watching in the Leicester v Brentford game to see if they would be any use to us.
James Justin would be a real battle getting out of Leicester and with them not needing to sell would go for crazy money .

James Justin would be a real battle getting out of Leicester and with them not needing to sell would go for crazy money .
They do need to sell - they just don't want to sell essential players like Maddison and Fofana

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.