Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems like it’s Ait-Nouri we are most likely to be in for according to Sam Lee. Looking through his comments for the Athletic. He said if he had to guess it would be Ait-Nouri. No confirmation yet

Seems like it’s Ait-Nouri we are most likely to be in for according to Sam Lee. Looking through his comments for the Athletic. He said if he had to guess it would be Ait-Nouri. No confirmation yet
If he is the new target then I really can’t see how it will end up different then with cucurella.

It’s a predatory strategy but I think we should look at clubs struggling financially and buy their left back.

Seriously fella Sam Lee likes the sound of his own voice I pay no credence to anything that chancer says

Cancelo has been the best left back in the league for 18 months, I don't get where this narrative has come from.

Has he gone from one of our key players to Walker back up playing no games over the summer?
Cancelo is great coming forward but not so great when defending, see his attempt at tackling Salah with his stronger right foot, which was all wrong. But he fits our overall game plan perfectly, ie when we don't have the ball we form a back four and when we have the ball we shift into a three at the back with Cancelo sloting into the midfield. It suits us perfectly.

If he is the new target then I really can’t see how it will end up different then with cucurella.

It’s a predatory strategy but I think we should look at clubs struggling financially and buy their left back.
Apparently his old club has a 50% sell on clause, so he could be even more expensive.

Girona have bought a LB, maybe we’ll give Gomez a try here.

Oh dear, here we go again. Some of you must have really high standards. It had nothing to do with a "stupid red", he was always injured and we got a good offer. I am sick of this thing were we try to manufacture some kind of fault for every player that leaves -

Sterling just didn't "connect" with the fans. (Think of some perfectly random moment and spin that into how Raz just never connected with the fans)

Jesus: (a) just didn't have the self believe or (b) Pep didn't "trust" him (Either option works, randomly pick one and stick with it)

Sane was (a) lazy (whatever the fuck that means but hey, it works) or (b) he had a tattoo of himself so he was self centered prick (Again pick one and run with it, works everytime).

Delph got a silly red card (Well...something, anything has to work, we might as well use this)

It's becoming a thing here and I just fucking hate it.
I’ll raise you, Yaya Toure’s Cake!

Morning lads. Any actual trace to any meaningful left back today or are we still twiddling our thumbs

Justin and Henry may be worth watching in the Leicester v Brentford game to see if they would be any use to us.

Oh dear, here we go again. Some of you must have really high standards. It had nothing to do with a "stupid red", he was always injured and we got a good offer. I am sick of this thing were we try to manufacture some kind of fault for every player that leaves -

Sterling just didn't "connect" with the fans. (Think of some perfectly random moment and spin that into how Raz just never connected with the fans)

Jesus: (a) just didn't have the self believe or (b) Pep didn't "trust" him (Either option works, randomly pick one and stick with it)

Sane was (a) lazy (whatever the fuckthat means but hey, it works) or (b) he had a tattoo of himself so he was self centered prick (Again pick one and run with it, works everytime).

Delph got a silly red card (Well...something, anything has to work, we might as well use this)

It's becoming a thing here and I just fucking hate it.
How do you know it isn't true its more believable then City accepting 8.5mil and considering it a good deal. Delph returned from injury got himself sent off and us knocked out of the cup, pep lost faith in him is what I heard .
If you heard different fair enough but no need to pretend you know facts when you are as clueless as the rest of us.

Pervis Estupinan from Villareal. 24 years old, Peruvian international.. someone mentioned him. Thought I would look him up. Don’t know what he would cost. But right now I would take anyone lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.