Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need to sign Sosa and be done with it . At £25 million it’s a good deal but if we’re not prepared to pay that much I don’t know what’s next . I think we are that scared of ffp and spending money that all we are bothered about is coming out of this season with a profit on transfers which if true means I he cartel clubs have won we now are that scared to flex our muscles in the transfer market . End of the day if we want to spend £50 million on a full back we should just do it and be like Chelsea and psg .

We need to sign Sosa and be done with it . At £25 million it’s a good deal but if we’re not prepared to pay that much I don’t know what’s next . I think we are that scared of ffp and spending money that all we are bothered about is coming out of this season with a profit on transfers which if true means I he cartel clubs have won we now are that scared to flex our muscles in the transfer market . End of the day if we want to spend £50 million on a full back we should just do it and be like Chelsea and psg .
Its not about just spending money. The club needs to see the value in the player over the ones we have. Maybe they see Ake/JWE as equal options and see no point spending an extra 25 million. Its less money but its about getting the right player in as well. Our hesitation on spending has nothing to do with FFP and the cartel clubs winning. We spend 100 million on Grealish 12 months back so money is definitely not an issue, add to that the money spent on Haaland as well.

We need a left-back who can go high-and-wide so that Grealish and Foden can actually play the type of wing game they're suited to. Not getting one doesn't just sell the defence short, but the attack as well. It would be a baffling oversight not to recruit here after some exceptional purchases and bargains this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.