Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s been now a few days. We’ve had 4-5 fairly decent journalists and papers doing the deal on Cucurella to City. Interesting that closer City nor Brighton journalist haven’t denied anything. We’ll see more on Sunday but I just found it interesting.

Dias, laporte, rodri, walker, cancelo (was valued at over 50m with danilo included), grealish, mahrez - and that disaster of a left back - so with haaland included thats 9? Who is the 10th?
Allison, van dijk, keita, diaz all 50m plus with jotas also rising to £60m I believe... thats certainly not 3.
Fabinho, thiago, konate, salah, mane and oxlade chamberlain (!) all around the £40m mark is hardly shoestring.

Yes its fact we've spent more, we've also had more sustained success. To question citys signings at left back over liverpool's and rule that they've recruited better than city on the whole is nonsense, because despite not even having a left back at the club I'd still have cancelo there over robertson every day of the week.
The tenth is behind bars.
Really didn't expect city fans to have such a complex about one of us stating Liverpool's recruitment is top...To be honest mate I think they have recruited better than us, when considering the fees being paid and where they're at now. We're the two best teams in the world (city being no.1) and they've got there by spending a hell of a lot less and may potentially get a treble this season. So if city fans can't sack up and say fair play to how the FSG has operated in the market since klopps come in.... Then I give up. Some of their deals have been great and I'd just like to some of that at city, especially to get the tabloids and fans who cry about money off our back.

Feel free to have a look at the fees and the totals below... Some fees might be slightly out and Diaz+konate are missing.

The tenth is behind bars.
Really didn't expect city fans to have such a complex about one of us stating Liverpool's recruitment is top...To be honest mate I think they have recruited better than us, when considering the fees being paid and where they're at now. We're the two best teams in the world (city being no.1) and they've got there by spending a hell of a lot less and may potentially get a treble this season. So if city fans can't sack up and say fair play to how the FSG has operated in the market since klopps come in.... Then I give up. Some of their deals have been great and I'd just like to some of that at city, especially to get the tabloids and fans who cry about money off our back.

Feel free to have a look at the fees and the totals below... Some fees might be slightly out and Diaz+konate are missing.

not even subtle dipper boy

Some of their deals have been great and I'd just like to some of that at city, especially to get the tabloids and fans who cry about money off our back.
Some have, some haven't. Like every football club in the world.

How about these ones;

Keita for 54m or Bernardo for 45m ?

Oxlade-Chamberlain for 34m or Gundogan for 24m?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.