Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We just bought a player from the fucking Argentinian league who has never played a minute of football against Europeans
Alvarez will come as a backup, and we can afford this risk, given the abundance of versatile attacking options. It worked fine with Jesus, who was bought as Aguero's alternative.
We don't have such luxury at the LB position. Need a potential starter there, not a benchwarmer.

Alvarez will come as a backup, and we can afford this risk, given the abundance of versatile attacking options. It worked fine with Jesus, who was bought as Aguero's alternative.
We don't have such luxury at the LB position. Need a potential starter there, not a benchwarmer.
He is a potential starter imo

Which Cucurella def is... We will still go into the season with Cancelo and Walker starting, as players need adapting(example: Cancelo) , but Cucurella has the potential to start on the left in a years or so.

And i have zero doubt if Pep want him, hes gonna smack

Barring age Spinazzola better than any of these guys as far as an attacking left back...seems to be fully recovered from the bad achilles injury he suffered at the Euros...I would take him on a 3 year deal...

Barring age Spinazzola better than any of these guys as far as an attacking left back...seems to be fully recovered from the bad achilles injury he suffered at the Euros...I would take him on a 3 year deal...
He has 4 top level games at the Euros and is not the best of a bunch of players that performed over 40+ games this season? Stop the cap! And no club in their right mind would touch a player coming off one of those injuries, let alone for being top level for a few games in an Italy team.

He has 4 top level games at the Euros and is not the best of a bunch of players that performed over 40+ games this season? Stop the cap! And no club in their right mind would touch a player coming off one of those injuries, let alone for being top level for a few games in an Italy team.
That's a bit harsh...apparently he's running at full pace, which by the way is faster than anyone that's been mentioned here including Theo...those 2 Dutch kids everyone is on about aren't remotely on his level...I happen to love Cucurella but he'd still have a way to go...You are way underestimating his ability by reducing him to 4 games...so is it the injury concern or his quality that you're questioning?...or is it because he's Italian?...

That's a bit harsh...apparently he's running at full pace, which by the way is faster than anyone that's been mentioned here including Theo...those 2 Dutch kids everyone is on about aren't remotely on his level...I happen to love Cucurella but he'd still have a way to go...You are way underestimating his ability by reducing him to 4 games...so is it the injury concern or his quality that you're questioning?...or is it because he's Italian?...
He wasn't at top level before the euros, before an injury, in the serie A... And those four games is where he's been playing at a top level. I rate current Cucurella waaaay higher as hes proven in PL, younger and waay more versatile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.