Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Regarding the Incident with Militao

We joke about this in South America. Every time a player says something racist there seems to be a dictionary with a word that with one different letter means something different. I’m sure many rushed to believe it, especially the far right Spanish parties that always back these athletes. Anyway, I think I’ve spent enough on this subject and made clear what I think

We joke about this in South America. Every time a player says something racist there seems to be a dictionary with a word that with one different letter means something different. I’m sure many rushed to believe it, especially the far right Spanish parties that always back these athletes. Anyway, I think I’ve spent enough on this subject and made clear what I think
Reading between the lines you want a shirt with his name on?

Do we consider Cancelo a left back or a right back? If he’s a left back, then Cucurella is replacing Zinchenko and we also need a right back to cover Walker.

Do we consider Cancelo a left back or a right back? If he’s a left back, then Cucurella is replacing Zinchenko and we also need a right back to cover Walker.
City considers Cancelo mainly a RB who can work on LB. Cucurella would mean long term change where Cancelo and Cucurella are the main fullbacks in like the season 23/24. Cuz next season Cancelo will be lb and Walker rb for the first half.

He wasn't at top level before the euros, before an injury, in the serie A... And those four games is where he's been playing at a top level. I rate current Cucurella waaaay higher as hes proven in PL, younger and waay more versatile.
So he was the starting LB on the European Champions because he wasn't any good prior to the Euros?...how's that work?...I love Cucurella as well, but how is he more versatile?..they can both play as a LB or a LWB...Cucurella is younger, huge plus...Spina is "waay" faster, great on the dribble and can score goals...Cucu yet to add goal scoring to his game...like Cucu Spina's work rate is top end...I was just making the point that he could fit on this team on a 3 year deal at a favorable cost...guys are bringing up Gosens and I don't see the pushback on here...IMO, you are significantly under-rating this player...but to each his own...

Reading between the lines you want a shirt with his name on?
No, I think he's saying that it's always very convenient when players find a semantic reason why something that looks like racism isnt.
tenor.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.