Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zinchenko is a good servant but limited in terms of pace and athleticism, so the top sides will be always targeting him as a weakness. I think we will not find a better option in the market than Cucurella in terms of quality/price. Theo Hernandez or Davies are the best in the world, but Milan and Bayern would accept the only crazy bid for around 70-80m£ and we will never put that kind of offer on the market. Cucurella is a very good player with loads of room to improve, so if we would pay 35m-40m£ and get him, then yes.

Last edited:
Zinchenko is a good servant but limited in terms of pace and athleticism, so the top sides will be always targeting him as a weakness. I think we will not find a better option in the market than Cucurella in terms of quality/price. Theo Hernandez or Davies are the best in the world, but Milan and Bayern would accept the only crazy bid for around 70-80m£ and we will never put that kind of offer on the market. Cucurella is a very good player with loads of room to improve, so if we would pay 35m-40m£ and get him, then yes.
For us I don't rate either Theo or Davies. Both are superior Athletes, and Davies at least understands football at a deeper level. But I won't want either. We need a different type of Leftback.

For us I don't rate either Theo or Davies. Both are superior Athletes, and Davies at least understands football at a deeper level. But I won't want either. We need a different type of Leftback.
Always we can try to switch the system to 1-3-5-2 :)

Sorry to raise this issue. If BM is found not guilty, what happens ? Is he re-integrated, dropped, sold ?? Does the club have to wait until this is sorted ? I appreciate this is a difficut discussion but I wonder if we have to wait until this matter is resolved for a new LB ? Sorry, I understand this is not a nice discussion given the charges, but it must affect how the club responds in terms of a new LB. Apologies if this is offensive, but I have pondered this point.

Sorry to raise this issue. If BM is found not guilty, what happens ? Is he re-integrated, dropped, sold ?? Does the club have to wait until this is sorted ? I appreciate this is a difficut discussion but I wonder if we have to wait until this matter is resolved for a new LB ? Sorry, I understand this is not a nice discussion given the charges, but it must affect how the club responds in terms of a new LB. Apologies if this is offensive, but I have pondered this point.
Whatever is the outcome for his trial, I believe he has definitely played his last game for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.