Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm torn between a perfect Pep fit, Ait Nouri and a Kyle Walker type unique athlete in Trick Mitchell. I'd Zee can become consistently agressive like he was in the last game. Then we can just go with Mitchell and have the same option at LB that we do at RB.

The tenth is behind bars.
Really didn't expect city fans to have such a complex about one of us stating Liverpool's recruitment is top...To be honest mate I think they have recruited better than us, when considering the fees being paid and where they're at now. We're the two best teams in the world (city being no.1) and they've got there by spending a hell of a lot less and may potentially get a treble this season. So if city fans can't sack up and say fair play to how the FSG has operated in the market since klopps come in.... Then I give up. Some of their deals have been great and I'd just like to some of that at city, especially to get the tabloids and fans who cry about money off our back.

Feel free to have a look at the fees and the totals below... Some fees might be slightly out and Diaz+konate are missing.

Best bargain of Klopp's signings is Andrew Robertson for £8 million. This isn't the type of signing we typically do, an inexpensive player from the Championship who ends up being an excellent player for us. If we sign players like that they are typically sent on loan then sold.

A lot of City fans (not all) don't even want to entertain the idea of signing a player from an "inferior league " irrespective of that player's quality or potential.

Now I await the hue and cry

Best bargain of Klopp's signings is Andrew Robertson for £8 million. This isn't the type of signing we typically do, an inexpensive player from the Championship who ends up being an excellent player for us. If we sign players like that they are typically sent on loan then sold.

A lot of City fans (not all) don't even want to entertain the idea of signing a player from an "inferior league " irrespective of that player's quality or potential.

£8million?! I thought they were all free transfers!

So, Kinda like a Zinchenko-type signing?

I'd take Cucurella at a reasonable price. He has the right physical attributes for the position and I think he's better than what we have right now. Zinchenko is repeatedly targeted for his lack of pace and his positioning frequently gets him in trouble.

The tenth is behind bars.
Really didn't expect city fans to have such a complex about one of us stating Liverpool's recruitment is top...To be honest mate I think they have recruited better than us, when considering the fees being paid and where they're at now. We're the two best teams in the world (city being no.1) and they've got there by spending a hell of a lot less and may potentially get a treble this season. So if city fans can't sack up and say fair play to how the FSG has operated in the market since klopps come in.... Then I give up. Some of their deals have been great and I'd just like to some of that at city, especially to get the tabloids and fans who cry about money off our back.

Feel free to have a look at the fees and the totals below... Some fees might be slightly out and Diaz+konate are missing.

Sniff sniff sniff

Zabs Clichy and Sagna for less than £10 million combined.
Who knows how many players were our targets but they were privy to our offers to said players.
They are a dodgy shithouse club who had to resort to hacking our database and likely many others.

Zabs Clichy and Sagna for less than £10 million combined.
Who knows how many players were our targets but they were privy to our offers to said players.
They are a dodgy shithouse club who had to resort to hacking our database and likely many others.
True. That said, we paid £50 million for a guest of her Majesty in one of her "flats" who wasn't any good before all the accusations. No team gets it correct all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.