Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want Cucurella, but as I said in the other thread. He is the Catalan boy and Barca will be tapping for him in 2-3 years, no doubt about that. So I don't know, maybe focus on the other target? We all know what they are doing with our players. Bernardo Silva now is the finest example.

I don't get it. They have four left-backs, they are s**t sellers, and they want a new LB to ruin his career?
Yet you don't get why we don't just get replacements for our outgoing players? They have been buying players for positions which they think they need, but haven't got a clue on how they'd fit the system their managers play and help the team as a whole.

So there is no point in buying replacement players for the sake of it when you have to flog them off for cheap or have a hard time unloading them when they don't work out. Get the right one for a little more or wait until the one that fits is available.

Last edited:
I want Cucurella, but as I said in the other thread. He is the Catalan boy and Barca will be tapping for him in 2-3 years, no doubt about that. So I don't know, maybe focus on the other target? We all know what they are doing with our players. Bernardo Silva now is the finest example.
Totally agree, its a very glaring pattern. Polish him up for 2 seasons and ship him off to Catalunya. That's how it goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.