Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Born in the Isle of Man
Constantly injured
Celtc fan

A triple NO from me
Honest question, what does where he was born matter? Why are immutable characteristics important to you?

Replace in the Isle of Man with the word black.

Born black and etc, etc.

A triple NO from me.

Same idea pal, the lad can't help where he was born anymore than someone can help what colour skin they were born with.

I want Cucurella, but as I said in the other thread. He is the Catalan boy and Barca will be tapping for him in 2-3 years, no doubt about that. So I don't know, maybe focus on the other target? We all know what they are doing with our players. Bernardo Silva now is the finest example.
Big clubs tapping up players is a good sign.

A sign we more often than not sign the right players.

Honest question, what does where he was born matter? Why are immutable characteristics important to you?

Born black and etc, etc.

A triple NO from me.

Same idea pal, the lad can't help where he was born anymore than someone can help what colour skin they were born with.
183270170_10225732937409199_3862397589160052289_n.jpg

I think all other links are either bs ir us putting pressure on Brighton. I think its Cucurella or we see Zinckenko get reassurances and more playing time as Cancelo will Cover RB more

It was a very strange post pal,that was what the picture depicted and it wasn't meant to be funny.

Hope that explains better for you.
Thank you for explanation. Maybe I didn't say clearly what I was thinking.

If someone doesn't want a player because they aren't "good enough " or have a bad injury record, I can understand that thinking. To me, saying a player isn’t wanted because of where they were born, isn't any different than saying they don't want them because they are black or Asian or whatever. Doesn't make any sense at all to me.

Last edited:
Thank you for explanation. Maybe I didn't say clearly what I was thinking.

If someone doesn't want a player because they aren't "good enough " or have a bad injury record, I can understand that thinking. To me, saying tla player isn’t wanted because of where they were born, isn't any different than saying they don't want them because they are black or Asian or whatever. Doesn't make any sense at all to me.
No,you made yourself clear the first time.

The initial comment was odd,as was your response.

But we move on :-)

Born black and etc, etc.

A triple NO from me.

I see the humour bypass worked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.