Left Full Back

SuperYaya said:
Seen Fabio Coentrao linked, think he could be a good signing. Can play both left back and left wing which is always nice.

i'm with you in this and if real is ready to accept 13-15M i'll take him in a heartbeat will offer very good competition to clichy

leopoldo said:
Jon Aurtenetxe

A good choice and a player that our new DoF and Coach will know about.<br /><br />-- Thu May 16, 2013 9:15 pm --<br /><br />
MihaiCity said:
SuperYaya said:
Seen Fabio Coentrao linked, think he could be a good signing. Can play both left back and left wing which is always nice.

i'm with you in this and if real is ready to accept 13-15M i'll take him in a heartbeat will offer very good competition to clichy

I am not convinced with this. His defensive frailties will be exposed in England.

Len Rum said:
Phil Neville anyone?

I think he would be better at RB but were good there, bring Bridge back :-D

In all seriousness what about Rekik? Got rave reviews at Blackburn and Pompy at LB

lmjones1uk said:
Len Rum said:
Phil Neville anyone?

I think he would be better at RB but were good there, bring Bridge back :-D

In all seriousness what about Rekik? Got rave reviews at Blackburn and Pompy at LB
I don't think he physically has the ability to be a LB in the type of system we will try and play.

I think he could be a good CB though and a emergency LB much like Lescott. I think a loan move will be better for him next year. Perhaps to Feyenoord which is where we got him. Just to give him more experience and game time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.