Legal advice please!

1. Divorce, kick her out, tell the Police, don't smash her back doors in etc etc

2. Why haven't you sat down with her and asked her about it? Talked about it? Asked why her and her Mother were doing this?

3. Back to number 1.

Tried option 2, got a mouthful of abuse and told if I was accusing her of something then it would be a big mistake as she hadn’t done anything but would not take it well if accused her

What the fuck has your accountant been doing for 12 years not to ask you sooner?
Secondly what the fuck?
Nobody goes near my business or money without me looking at it first I don’t give a flying fuck who it is.
Get a lawyer.

At a guess, from what youve said, the accounts have been done correctly (in eyes of HMRC) in that it shows a 10k monthly dividend. If thats the case theres at least no tax issue to worry about hopefully. However - if she's taking 10k a month, where's it gone? As in paid to who and where? Cant be via your bank account i assume as surely youd have seen that which creates a legal issue...for your wife. Clearly need to Lawyer up here. Sadly id say its obv divorce (but thats upto you obv) and i warn you that she would face jail if proven guilty (which wouldn't be hard to prove if the info you say is correct). Your accountant really should be able to assist a bit more on this also tbh, its slightly ridiculous he hasnt mentioned this sooner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.