Legal advice please!

3o7TKx9IHKtbtSo3Mk.webp

Aren’t you supposed to deal out dividends equally per share, so if you’re getting the money the other shareholders should be getting their dividends too. I really hope this is a wind-up for your sake.

Aren’t you supposed to deal out dividends equally per share, so if you’re getting the money the other shareholders should be getting their dividends too. I really hope this is a wind-up for your sake.

Yep! That’s is another problem mate, I sign a document alongside my mother saying we won’t take a dividend but now it seems I have been on the sly? All hell gonna break loose this week I think but on the Mrs rather than me as I have been running the business for 20 years and worked there 25 so she knows I don’t just take etc. I also keep her in the loop on anything I do with the form that’s out of the ordinary so she’s fully kept in the know and has always been happy.

This sounds harsh and i apologise but if this is all true and your wife and her mother have done this, they will 100% be discussing already how to try and pin it all on you and use your signature on the annual docs to prove it. Sorry as i know thats not want want to hear but you must get a lawyer asap.

If you have proof via your accountant she has done this why have you backed away from the conversation with her because she ", won't react kindly" to the accusations?, she's taken over £1m off you and spent it fuck knows where. Also must be a very cash rich business for that to have to operational impact on cash flows.

It’s done ok for itself no doubt but naively when online banking was set up we didn’t have a scooby so the wife done it and to keep on top of payments going out, wages etc she just dealt with that? Stupidly I never got involved with any of the accounts side of things as I trusted her implicitly as we have always been a proper loving couple? Never had a reason to doubt her and to be honest used to go through the end of year accounts doing the usual checking turnover, gross and net profit and then being shown our dividends we were entitled to which we declined to take every year as we do ok out of things anyway? Proper gutted it seems we have been mugged off and with us having three children and one of them with Down syndrome and awaiting another open heart surgery then I’m proper head frazzled over things at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.