Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF post match thread

It was a good performance from a mostly second tier team. We tried to play football and for the most part we were better. No one was poor. Diaz was quiet as was foden to a lesser degree but it was a great experience for them. Zinchenko grew in to game Andy can hold his heads high. Silva was class and gave Fuchs a torrid time. I enjoyed it. We won, we rested players and gave much valuable experience to 4 young lads.

There isn’t contact. And I’m glad he got booked for it because now he can’t get a two match ban as far as I’m aware.

the whole context of the game and that move adds to my feeling it was not penalty. The move looks from the beginning that he is looking for penalty and with that awful penalty he got against himself earlier, you'd think he thought it might be clever to attempt to make ref make it for the way he brought them back to the game.

The Magic of Pep
1aa123e5c40153641e4755b633cb16d0.jpg

I hope he will stay for a looong time, and make Manchester «the true blue» it desrves. ⭐

«in pep we trust»

Utd in the Semi-Final please we owe them one,Old Toilet first then give them half hour of Blue Moon after we've removed their only realistic chance of silver ware.

Very solid and won't embarrass himself in his final year with us when required.

Still a great passer of the ball and as mentioned has experience you require in these games , the youngsters can learn a lot from playing in the same side as Yaya.

Agree. I think he accepts his role in the team now which is good.
He's up there with Silva as my all time favourite city player and it's gonna be a shame when he leaves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.