Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

Do you fucking research then because he didn't cost 60m.

Criticise when the game has finished not before its kicked off.

I'm not a Mendy fan either.
You havent a clue what Mendy cost , its been quoted anywhere between £50-60m , and there will be bonuses built into any remuneration and dont forget the 10% the agent receives . Any football fan will give an opinion on a team selection before a game , its not herecy to show displeasure at a particular players inclusion. Any player at the Etihad who pulls on the blue shirt gets my support from minute one , you appear to be confusing opinions and support.

I am utterly gobsmacked. I really thought a draw would be a decent result, given the international break.
I am an old 'typical City' veteran and I still can't quite believe what's happening. The truth is Pep can perm any 10 from 20 and still field an awesome side.

Most of the old 'phoenix' team have now gone (thank you Bobby Manc) but we still go from strength to strength.
Wake me up from this dream.
Just in awe of Pep.

To be fair, the nature of highlights editing is such that lots of games will look more even.
It’s shots and goals that make the cut not periods of dominant possession.
West Brom look like they battered Chelsea. I didn’t watch it but would guess that it wasn’t quite like that and they took their chances.
Would agree with your point about editing as it happens quite a lot in our games.
As for West Brom they played some really good football in the second half and could have scored a couple more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.