Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

Really enjoyed the calm of that.

Was like watching a consummate boxer carry his opponent around for 12 rounds to give people a show, without ever sticking their chin out.

We are the Mayweather or Calzage of football.

People wonder what all the fuss is about but it takes true greatness to make decent opponents look like they are participating in a different sport.

Kev and Fern were immense.
I honestly can't see why Fern wouldn't get another season its madness, there isn't anyone out there good enough to fill his boots & play the game as easy has he does, crazy thinking we can do without him

I get the Aguero not signing but we surely have to sign Fern again & offer him NYC or coach

He was just class & made it look easy

We controlled the Leicester game completely it was total domination of the 2nd best team in the league and the consistency of the team since Dias arrived has been unbelievable , its not down to one player but he has been the catalyst and has lifted the players who appeared to be going through the motions in the first few games , the quadruple would be a fitting end to an already unforgettable season.

the quadruple would be a fitting end to an already unforgettable season.
Now everybody has come back from the international break fit and after seeing the freshness, form and confidence of our players today .. for the first time I truly believe this could actually happen

& back into pole position this week as Benji Mendy falls to #2 in the French player hate parade ....it's Quim Mangala
b6b5efd16b93284dd49c6e20295dace8.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.