Leicester (A) - Post-Match Thread

The flaw in your argument is the assumption that all of our chances would have fallen to that striker

you are spot on ? the assumption of setup and placing and timing that somebody else would be in that place at the same time are million to one.. but you could also say that somebody takes their chance and the percentage is higher in the conversion rates ?

but for me a striker is more than just goals.. its the fear they put into defenders and managers
i remember pep in the city amazon tv show saying to arteta or another coach that the liverpool front 3 scare him.
somebody like kane takes up 2 of the back 4 or 5 just because he is on the pitch

another thing from today is grealish.. they double up on him to ? for that reason alone i would play him right down the middle as the single striker

Can I say having been at the game other than the first 10 of the 2nd half the support today was brilliant. Nice to see it wasn't left in the pub or the concourse

You can say that. The atmosphere in the away end was great and the backing for the team was outstanding, with as you point out just one quiet spell.

Walking away from the ground I heard a Leicester fan comment on how poor their support was today, which made me smile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.