Leicester (A) - Post-Match Thread

Totally dominated the first half and created some decent chances , on another day we go in at half time 4-0 up , Bernardo was superb linking with Grealish , a thoroughly deserved victory at a tough away day. Vardy is a cheating little bastard Laporte didnt even touch his head but he went down like Tyson Fury had hit him , the referee coudlnt wait to get his card out if our players so much as broke wind near a Leicester player.
Good three points and strong defensive performance , media bullshitters can make Chelski favourites with Fakeronaldo Utd., but we will be the team to beat again.

I see Tuanganga got a red card and Spuds got dicked 3-0.
All this talk of no striker wouldn`t be a point of interest if that comedy ref in the first game against Spuds had done the job he`s paid to carry out.
That guy is going to get sent off every other game and will wonder what he’s doing wrong. “I’m only playing like I did against City and I got man of the match then.”

There would be quite a few we wouldn't buy if we were asked the question when they were in bad run of form. Bernie probably one.
Exactly, I wouldn't buy Walker with stupid penalties giving away, Stone a few years ago, Zinchenko, Jesus, Rodri, Mahrez, Laporte, etc. when they made mistakes and were in bad form.

I'm glad I'm not the guy who decides to buy and sell players!

I thought it was a good game. Pretty end to end. We had our spells where we dominated but they werent shy in having a go, which is rare from the opposition.
Good 1-0 win that coulda been 4-3

I see Tuanganga got a red card and Spuds got dicked 3-0.
All this talk of no striker wouldn`t be a point of interest if that comedy ref in the first game against Spuds had done the job he`s paid to carry out.
That was my fault as I put him in my fantasy team as a cheap option that would keep clean sheets and not get bookings based on our game and 20 mins I saw of the wolves match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.