Leicester (A) - Post-Match Thread

Every club, EVERY CLUB, has a proportion of idiots following them. Why would we be any different? Is it disappointing? Of course it is? Is it surprising? No, not at all. I remember the Wigan cup final. Pissed up and coked up blues picking fights on other blues.
Thats what I can never understand. I know drink obviously clouds peoples judgement but it should never come to hitting a fellow blue. I guess a lowlife doesn't differentiate between friend and foe even if they do have something in common.

It was a match that perfectly illustrated how other teams try to set up against us these days.

Leicester have a quality set of players, and a manager whose footballing vision was always about proper football, playing positively, and influenced by countless trips to La Masia as a young coach. Openly, Brendan admires Pep and City, and his team is more than capable of giving us a fair game.

But they turn up with one aim: exploit the space we leave at the back. Defend, defend, defend, with fast counters, dives and fouls to break up play, strangling the game whenever they needed to.

It’s almost a concerted effort from other clubs to try and frustrate us on the pitch (just like they do off it). So getting 3 points today was absolutely fantastic from my perspective.
Tbh I understand the teams doing that..if they play any other way they pretty much get vaporised within no time.

It was a match that perfectly illustrated how other teams try to set up against us these days.

Leicester have a quality set of players, and a manager whose footballing vision was always about proper football, playing positively, and influenced by countless trips to La Masia as a young coach. Openly, Brendan admires Pep and City, and his team is more than capable of giving us a fair game.

But they turn up with one aim: exploit the space we leave at the back. Defend, defend, defend, with fast counters, dives and fouls to break up play, strangling the game whenever they needed to.

It’s almost a concerted effort from other clubs to try and frustrate us on the pitch (just like they do off it). So getting 3 points today was absolutely fantastic from my perspective.
Great post!

Deffinately something up with raz didnt look like he was trying he surely cant suddenly be that bad very worrying.
The fact pep plays phil out of position before sterling says everything, sterling has been dreadful for two years for us now, he’s a squad player now,& its only the fact nobody can afford him that he’s still here

Think some players are going to find it very hard to get into this team this year and I'm super interested to see how pep handles this

We look so good now we've knocked off the rust of the lack of pre season, and we haven't even seen KDB, Foden, Stones and sterling/mahrez have only player bit parts this season.

3 wins out of the last 3, 11 goals, non conceded. Lovely.

Grealish/Bernie connection was in full flow today. Rodri deserves a shout too.

On to the next one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.