Leicester (A) - Post-Match Thread

Got back about 90 minutes ago, what a great day. Loved nearly every minute. What I didn’t love is the sheer volume of absolute **** fans we have. We’ve always had a fair few like any other club, but what I saw today went above and beyond that, bunch of cunts.

Top game, Leicester fans are shite, king power is shite, Leicester centre was lovely, a brilliant day was had. I now have a beer watching the tennis.

Not seen any highlights of the game, but mate who went text me saying Bernardo was unplayable today, on a different planet was the text he sent, was my mate being over the top lr fair assumption?? ( he loves Bernardo so taking it with pinch of salt)
Bernie‘s movement pulled them everywhere but his linkup with jack was fantastic.

Thought we looked very good again against a top team. The combinations between Bernardo, Grealish and also Cancelo are a joy to watch. It’s gonna be interesting to see how Foden fits as he also plays his best football on the left.

Finishing again is a concern but 3pts is all that matters at this stage. Some difficult games coming up in the next few months.

Got back about 90 minutes ago, what a great day. Loved nearly every minute. What I didn’t love is the sheer volume of absolute **** fans we have. We’ve always had a fair few like any other club, but what I saw today went above and beyond that, bunch of cunts.

Top game, Leicester fans are shite, king power is shite, Leicester centre was lovely, a brilliant day was had. I now have a beer watching the tennis.
what did you see ?

our fans were amazing what i saw today

and the restraint they showed at sheffield train station coming back was good too

We are the Champions. It’s the other clubs that need to do the catching up. Did they? Time will tell. Leicester didn’t. But I do not reckon Leicester to be a title rival.

Except for the first 5 minutes in the 2nd half when we got away with things, we were by far the better side. And deservedly won. A lot of rivals will spoil points at this truly plastic surface with a one way strategy.

Next few games are perfect to get KdB and PF ready for a truly exciting week travelling to Chelsea, PSG and Liverpool.

I might sound arrogant but I’m fed up with media, and fans of other teams ignoring what we have done to the game of football. Whenever there’s a book coming out it’ll be about USA owned clubs that influenced the game. We just go with the money flow.

Last edited:
what did you see ?

our fans were amazing what i saw today

and the restraint they showed at sheffield train station coming back was good too
3 “blues” shouting in the faces of a family, a couple and their young kid, after the game. “Blues” trying to kick off on the walk back to the station, near a car dealership. Amongst other things. Just a minority of cunts, but Cuñts nonetheless.

3 “blues” shouting in the faces of a family, a couple and their young kid, after the game. “Blues” trying to kick off on the walk back to the station, near a car dealership. Amongst other things. Just a minority of cunts, but Cuñts nonetheless.
i saw that 2 weeks ago from arsenal fans big time
none of its right

City fans were magnificent today. Absolutely brilliant atmosphere. No need to put a negative slant on things due to a handful of idiots.

Every club, EVERY CLUB, has a proportion of idiots following them. Why would we be any different? Is it disappointing? Of course it is? Is it surprising? No, not at all. I remember the Wigan cup final. Pissed up and coked up blues picking fights on other blues.

Anyone know the distance Silva ran, must b up near 14/15 km. He was amazing today, some interesting line up decisions coming up with kdb and Foden looking to come in surly and Mahrez needing a run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.