Leicester (A) - Post-Match Thread

View attachment 26131
The match stats prove we were the far superior team

I’m even seeing Leicester fans claiming they deserved something from the game

must have been watching a different match to me

Because There manager after the game said the same! So parking the bus playing on the break getting a couple of opportunities classes as now that a team deserves something!? Deluded

Compared to his first two years the last two haven't reached the same standard but he's far from dreadful. He frightens defenders which is why there is invariably a back up defender waiting for him after he's beaten the first. I noticed in one of the internationals they opposition had three waiting for him, and he managed to skip round all of them. He's one of those who can make things happen, unfortunately not as often as he first did.
He’s not a dreadful player mate, on his day he’s top quality, he’s been dreadful for us last two seasons is what i was saying, just my opinion tho :)

How much would a club have to pay for a player that’s been “dreadful” for the last two years?
Nowhere near what they would’ve had to do a couple of seasons ago!! but no clubs have any money, sterlings getting by on his past reputation & good performances for england, once phils fit he’ll be back warming the bench and rightly so, just my opinion tho mate :)

Good win. Listened on GMR and our fans sounded loud all game. Made a nice change from sky/ bt turning the sound down.
Loads of under 30s blues there. Noise was tremendous for all the 90 minutes. You could see the players appreciated it the way they rushed to the fans after scoring. I'm in my 70s and would have that at every away game.

Because There manager after the game said the same! So parking the bus playing on the break getting a couple of opportunities classes as now that a team deserves something!? Deluded
I did wonder what the game would be like if both sides had the same tactic as Leicester.

Probably like the home derby last season: "The Manchester rivals looked every inch the seventh and eighth best teams in the Premier League over the course of a cagey affair, with each side managing a shot apiece on target in either half. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hailed Manchester United's display in Saturday's derby as the best of his tenure against Manchester City, despite a tedious 0-0 draw at Old Trafford."

View attachment 26131
The match stats prove we were the far superior team

I’m even seeing Leicester fans claiming they deserved something from the game

must have been watching a different match to me
Again they will watch the match but can't come up with there own opinions. They need the Rag media to tell them they deserve something before stating it.
I always say you can tell a match going utd fan within the first 2 minutes of speaking
As soon as they start rolling out newspaper headlines and stories you know they are just armchairs

Flicking between talkshite and 5Live on the way home, you wouldn’t even know we’d played, hardly a mention

rags this, Chelsea that blah blah blah. Been written off already

but two 5-0 wins and the best result of the season so far by any team yesterday.. all without Kev and Phil.. suggests to me that we might just end up shutting up all these clowns again
"Favourites to win league win again" is not news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.