Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With var failing to give red card so far today, we will be lucky to have seven players on the pitch by the end of the game. Stockley park are saving them up for us.

Not a bad team. I echo others concerns with having Ilkay and Rodri playing at the same time, but perhaps Pep has made it clear they both need to play the ball more quickly today (and Rodri is not left to cover the entire midfield himself). Hopefully Mahrez is in a mood to punish his former team, as well.

My biggest hope is that Kev frequently feeds Aguero and he finishes better than he has recently — my FPL team desperately needs the points!

Nearly took Aguero out for Jiménez so hopefully he repays the faith I’ve shown...

I don’t. I think this is Jesus punished for missing sitters.
I don’t know if it is punishment, per say, but it is definitely a reminder of what happens when you waste that many chances.

And that’s coming from one of Gabby’s biggest fans. I just think it was one of those nights for him and Pep is giving him a match to think about how to avoid that in the future.

Watch him come on at the end and score the winner on a counter. ;-)

Hopefully Rodri and Gundog parking in front of Laporte and Fernandinho allowing KDB to play almost as a second forward.

Definitely our best back line all season, but we should've played Foden over Gundogan

I’ll be unpopular but all the people calling for foden; I’d play Bernardo there before him every time.

I Will add though that foden should be there before gundogan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.