Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all lacking sharpness after the break,they were really sloppy last game,they need t get their act together before madrid,they can get injured in training

I agree. no doubt pep will be slaughtered if we pick up injuries but our recent performances have been fairly flat so an intense game would be more beneficial than taking it easy. And that back four needs game time together

Just want Rodri to stay goalside of his man. He gets ahead of the ball too many times and a little concerned by a lack of desire sometimes to get back in.

We know he ain't the quickest, and he ain't helped by the assertion he is Fernandinho's replacement.

He's more Yaya for me than Fern. Has great technical ability.

Right folks after the shambles of VAR this afternoon in all premier league games,does anyone feel confident that WE won’t be fucked over sometime during the game ...

Just want Rodri to stay goalside of his man. He gets ahead of the ball too many times and a little concerned by a lack of desire sometimes to get back in.

We know he ain't the quickest, and he ain't helped by the assertion he is Fernandinho's replacement.

He's more Yaya for me than Fern. Has great technical ability.
And strength, vision, high football intelligence.

He’ll not just be fine if we play him correctly — he’ll be world class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.