Leicester (A) - Sat 11 Sep 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Leicester will play any better than they did in the charity shield game, but City have moved up a few notches since then and I can only see a decent away win here.

Leicester 1 (a late token effort at best)
City 3

We can beat them. I think start with the same lineup as these players have gelled together

Bring in KDB and Foden for some minutes. Bring in Stones also for some minutes

CL game in the same week so rotations will start

Barring any injuries on international duty, I don't see any reason to make unnecessary changes here. Would be a huge bonus if we can have De Bruyne and Foden on the bench though.

Barring any injuries on international duty, I don't see any reason to make unnecessary changes here. Would be a huge bonus if we can have De Bruyne and Foden on the bench though.

This begins the 2 matches a week period so it's probably worth starting to rotate in the likes of Stones, Sterling, Mahrez, Fernandinho to keep everyone fit and on their toes. 7 games in 3 and a half weeks will mean everyone gets games.

I expect the players who aren't allowed to go on international duty will all start, as they'll have had a 2 weeks of training with Pep and I'm sure he'll work on this game. I know the Brazilians are not going, can't say I've kept out with all the other squads.

Other than that deciding penalty they showed nothing in the Charity Shield. A game they were really up for. They've been shipping goals for fun so far. I'd fancy us by 3 or more.

Wait till greasy Martinez will play him with crutches .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.