Leicester away tickets

Tried last night and tried again this morning and I'm getting this error message.

Error​

Payment process was not completed. Click here to try again
Error occurred trying to collect payment. code:BAD_REQUEST - Invalid Shopper Ip Address

Anyone else had this? I didn't get this when purchasing for Tottenham.
Try another card

Tried last night and tried again this morning and I'm getting this error message.

Error​

Error occurred trying to collect payment. code:BAD_REQUEST - Invalid Shopper Ip Address

Put some money in your account first Fagan

Error​

Happened with mine also.

On the 3rd attempt it worked when I bought my first batch of tickets

Did not work at all with another batch, so I used another card. That did not work either

So I attached a card to the actual account. Then it worked

Happened with mine also.

On the 3rd attempt it worked when I bought my first batch of tickets

Did not work at all with another batch, so I used another card. That did not work either

So I attached a card to the actual account. Then it worked
Wife has took control of the situation (as she often does in times of crisis) booked now.

Error​

I got it first time yesterday. Used the same card details again and it went through

Booked ours at 9am there were 500 left spread across 4 blocks , 1 block had 300 the other 200 spread across 3 blocks

I purchased tickets 1st window 9am, out of our 3200 odd tickets, there were only about 1100 tickets actually available, beyond the supporters clubs, heaven only knows where the rest go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.