Leicester away tickets

I wasn't going to go
could of got mine friday 9am
relented last night when i got home pissed
bought 2,now my 14 year old is sat about 10 seats away ,same row thank fk
only noticed this morning when i read my email.

I wasn't going to go
could of got mine friday 9am
relented last night when i got home pissed
bought 2,now my 14 year old is sat about 10 seats away ,same row thank fk
only noticed this morning when i read my email.
I've had Leicester tkts with numbers 419 & 424 that were actually next to each other. You could try ringing Ticket Office to check (likely to be quiet today?!) and if not together ask to buy 2 that are. They may charge extra £2.50 for each tkt though.

Managed to get a couple for me and the lad. Quite surprised considering its a Saturday 3pm game. Don’t get to many away games these days as I dont have a local supporters club to jump the ticket queue, so really looking forward to it

I've had Leicester tkts with numbers 419 & 424 that were actually next to each other. You could try ringing Ticket Office to check (likely to be quiet today?!) and if not together ask to buy 2 that are. They may charge extra £2.50 for each tkt though.
already sent a DM on twitter to supporters services,but they'll not be online till tuesday with the bank holiday.
my fault,i did it last night while bevvied,today i can get seats together .
I'll never learn.

just took your advice and phoned them
i thought they wouldn't be available today and tomorrow with it being a bank holiday
anyway,they answered and sorted me out,we are now sat together,thnks mate .

Anyone can sort me 2 tickets to this, I can transfer and pickup anytime

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.