Leicester City (A) - Post-Match Thread

Bit iffy 1st half, dominated 2nd and deserved the win. Totally fucking wank that you can barely celebrate a goal anymore.

Laporte fine, all about game management and easing him back him, he's doing grand unless you've heard somert different.
Chill baby, everything is kool and the gang.
Only heard Pep on GMR say 'he asked to be taken off' and he didn't say anything further. Would be unusual if he's asked to go off despite feeling fine and dandy but if that's what's happened cool.

Why is walker in midfield when we already have 5 midfielders on the pitch, he's far better when making overlapping runs, everything down the left or thru the middle, need a huge improvement if are to get anything on Wednesday
Him being in midfield was why we were so good.

Pep’s done to Leicester twice this season what he did to us when he was at Bayern in that 1-3 defeat in 2013. Bayern had 7 v our 4 in midfield and completely bossed the game.

Both in December and today we completely dominated the game, looking many levels a better team than Leicester despite what the league table says, because we didn’t allow them any time on the ball in midfield and we won it back and kept it easily in their half.

Only one goal wins each time but we were miles better in both games, not just as a team, but tactically too.

Thought we did well tonight, We dealt with the counter attacks really well. Bit passive in midfield with Rodders and Gundogan together. KDB was really good tonight dictated the game.
My man of the match was Fernandinho I thought he was outstanding.
We got lucky with the penalty not been given against us I thought it was a penalty.
No injuries tonight either which is great along with 3 points. Well done to Jesus tonight too he was terrific when he came on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.