Leicester City (A) | Post Match Thread

Very tricky fixture navigated without getting out of second gear. Thankfully Kev produced another piece of brilliance because it didn't look like a goal was coming from anywhere else.

Let the players that need a rest sit out Sevilla and hopefully we're firing on all cylinders against Fulham.

Lots of good stuff today. They were on a roll and are better than their current position. Having said that it amazes me the way they set up - so negative. For us more importantly a big 3 points away from home. Kev with yet another top moment just when we needed it. Jack did well, Rodri was everywhere, Eddie with a great save - Stones and Akanji were superb and I hope the injury is just a knock on the ankle (Vardy the snide)

Moving on we need Cancelo to regain some top form, he was ok today but often refused to play the simple ball and lost possession. We also looked a bit hurried when Ruben was on he was a bit tentative for me.

We looked very balanced today and it was key to win without Erling. Happy days especially with one or two slightly off form.

Enjoy the weekend blues.

Very tricky fixture navigated without getting out of second gear. Thankfully Kev produced another piece of brilliance because it didn't look like a goal was coming from anywhere else.

Let the players that need a rest sit out Sevilla and hopefully we're firing on all cylinders against Fulham.

Get outta here with your sensible logic.

Dominated that until Akanji went off and Dias came on. Was he actually injured? Then it turned into a mess.

Anyway, we controlled Leicester well enough. Held them at arm's length until they pushed for it.

A win is a win.
I don't think Akanji/Dias swap had to do anything with it, Leicester changed their game play and started to put pressure on us on the 15 minutes so even if Akanji was there it could have been the same situation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.