Leicester City (A) | Post Match Thread

Did enough to win.

Big save from Eddie and big goal from the ginger prince.

Overall we had to win ugly and did just that.

I like that lad Maddison. Wouldn’t mind him in our squad.

Leicester didn’t want a game of football until the last 20.

Happy enough. The only negative I have is that our build up from defence is and has been poor this season. Walker is a big miss. Pep don’t think Gomez is up to it. Rather have Ake as the lb. We need to go back into the market in Jan if we can.

'Kevin de Bruyne is back'​

FT: Leicester 0-1 Man City
18c44f8f-e824-4f4b-bb6b-dad259f741f9.jpg

Manchester City
40f2ff22-b614-4a54-82e0-98ee045af937.jpg

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola to BT Sport: "They changed it and it was a difficult game, because they had 10 players so deep and it's so difficult.

"After we scored the goal they changed their rhythm and in the Premier League the last few minutes are always difficult. It's a massive victory for us.

"Kevin de Bruyne is back. He was not playing good the last few games but today he was amazing. He knows it. There was no space today, we had to be patient."

Last edited:
Good win. Average performance.

Grealish underrated again. Took chances and progressed the ball nicely. Gundo another shocking performance, could say the same for Bernardo.

Dias looked uncomfortable maybe due to playing unexpectedly. Ederson finally a noteworthy shift in net.

Alvarez is miles off it at the moment. This was never a transfer that was meant to pay dividends early and well.. that’s showing. Keep giving him the time please Josep but expectations need to be adjusted. I’d like to see him on the wings, he may be the direct threat we need.

That’s 3 out of the last 4 visits to have ended up 0-1 to us and the other one was 0-2 when Voldemort and Jesus scored. Anyone predicting a comfortable win doesn’t know their recent history, and it continues to be painfully dull watching our games there.

Great win that and the mark of champions and a great team. Everyone worked their socks off and dug in.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.