Leicester City (A) | Post Match Thread

Top of the league and top of our CL group.

But we're fucking shit.

They played like Athleti with a back 9.

Like it was literally 5 - 4 deep and only Vardy up front. If they moved him back it'd be a carbon copy of Simeone's 5-5-0.

Game didn't open up till the subs were made by Rodgers.

Got the points and worked hard is all you can ask

2 big shouts

KDB goal and Ederson save, both stand outs

Nice win against a team that has had a couple of strong wins in a row, and improved confidence.

why do we think akanji went off? we flapped about at the bavk after he went off.

gundogan i was also frustrated with and our general lack of intent to score a second once they opened up

did we create a single ‘chance’ in open play during the entire game?
He was holding the back of his left calf a few minutes before he came off. Then again just before.

I thought Grealish played very well and his run won us the free kick that led to the goal so I agree with you
Grealish plays sensibly and intelligently but because he is supposed to be a flair player, he gets stick. He was good, again, today. Some of those free kicks he wins are because he is clever with the ball and moves it away from opponents at just the right moment.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.