Leicester City (A) - Sat 29th Oct, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Haaland is out I’d go for false 9. I’ve not seen anything from Alvarez to make me think he is ready to start in PL.
You'd "go for a false 9" when Alvarez is a 9, bizarre. The lad has been almost completely overshadowed by us having the world's best striker but he needs to play to gain confidence and try and established himself.

Here are 6 reasons you might think Alvarez as a 9 is a better bet than a false 9. Enjoy: )

Not hugely confident. Last 2 games haven't been our fluent best and our away form is patchy. Probably still just have enough

Ederson, Akanji, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo; Rodri, Bernardo, KDB; Foden, Haaland, Grealish.

Not a huge fan of Akanji at right back but it allows Cancelo to go on the left. IMO, that’s our best team currently. Should win but won’t be easy
Nathan is the best at right back, the best other than ky , he should play

Alvarez has barely been part of this team much less played in games and people here are ready to revert to a false 9 when Haaland needs a breather.

You'd "go for a false 9" when Alvarez is a 9, bizarre. The lad has been almost completely overshadowed by us having the world's best striker but he needs to play to gain confidence and try and established himself.

Here are 6 reasons you might think Alvarez as a 9 is a better bet than a false 9. Enjoy: )

He's not a pure 9, he never even played that role at River. The team need to adjust to him, they had to quickly shift to how Haaland plays but it shouldn't be such a change for Alvarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.