Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Akanji, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo
Rodri
Gundogan, Bernardo
Foden, De Bruyne, Grealish

Last edited:
If Haaland is out I’d go for false 9. I’ve not seen anything from Alvarez to make me think he is ready to start in PL.
He was excellent when called upon against Crystal Palace. Himself and Phil changed that game that day.

Very hard to get going when not being played for weeks and only getting 20 minutes some weeks. Personally I think he's a fabulous player.

If Haaland is missing I'd like to see,

Foden Alvarez Palmer

Cole Palmer deserves a start, It's time for the kid to shine.

There was never a day after any game of football I ever played when I wasn't limping. That's why they have the biomedical recovery day. That limp was filmed on the same day when earlier he was in a swimming pool in Dortmund.

I'd be astonished and quite worried if he didn't start as we looked toothless in that 2nd half against Dortmund and the thought of relying on Alverez, who despite running around a lot does not look a goal threat at all, really would not be great.

There was never a day after any game of football I ever played when I wasn't limping. That's why they have the biomedical recovery day. That limp was filmed on the same day when earlier he was in a swimming pool in Dortmund.

I'd be astonished and quite worried if he didn't start as we looked toothless in that 2nd half against Dortmund and the thought of relying on Alverez, who despite running around a lot does not look a goal threat at all, really would not be great.
We looked toothless in the first half when he was playing

We were a lot better in the second half than the first

We were a lot better in the second half than the first
we certainly were, i would argue that was due to the introduction of Berni and Akanji (both should play Saturday) but it left us looking a bit toothless up top. However re-introducing both Bernie and De Bruyne brings back a goal threat that was lacking. (this is all assuming Haaland misses out).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.