Leicester City (A) - Sat 29th Oct, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it’s doom and gloom to point out that this is a harder proposition that it looked a few weeks ago. Leicester have finally found some form, and we’re a bit out of sorts at the moment (no wins in our last three away games). Early Saturday kick-offs after European aways are never easy, although we’ll have had three full days to recover which should help.

Not an easy team to predict, particularly in terms of full backs. Cancelo looks badly in need of a rest, but will probably have to play if he’s recovered from illness.

I’d guess something like this:

Ederson
Cancelo
Akanji
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Grealish
Foden
Haaland/Alvarez

Haaland looking likely to miss out but hopefully a good performance will see us get the win and hopefully the big man is back next weekend

I don’t think it’s doom and gloom to point out that this is a harder proposition that it looked a few weeks ago. Leicester have finally found some form, and we’re a bit out of sorts at the moment (no wins in our last three away games). Early Saturday kick-offs after European aways are never easy, although we’ll have had three full days to recover which should help.

Not an easy team to predict, particularly in terms of full backs. Cancelo looks badly in need of a rest, but will probably have to play if he’s recovered from illness.

I’d guess something like this:

Ederson
Cancelo
Akanji
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Grealish
Foden
Haaland/Alvarez
I’d take out Rodri as he’s been poor of late. Put Gundogan in there.

Ederson

Cancelo Stones Dias Ake

KDB Rodri Bernardo

Foden Haaland Grealish

Would be my team, assuming the above players are fit. I think we're likely to see Akanji and Laporte start though.

I'd really like to see us go back to a more typical 4-3-3 though. Not overly keen on KDB playing almost as far forward as Haaland as it leave us a man short in CM, which makes it harder for us to really dominate games and also a bit too easy to play through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.