Leicester City (A) - Sat 29th Oct, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone so fussed about if haaland is injured? Yes he is a key player, but we will get injuries in a season, and if haaland being injured is to much for us, then people are saying we have become a 1 man team, we have won the league without an out and out striker and we know how to play without one, so it should not be a big deal if he is injured
I think it's more that people want to see the crazy fucker play. You just don't know what to expect. I'm sure we're quite capable of winning without him.

To be fair during those 4 in 5 titles we did see a handful of games where the team looked far from up for it.
If we're going to be the team we want to be and achieve the things we want to achieve this can't be one of those...

The famously goal shy Wolves had 21 shots against them so while they are always dangerous at home, I suspect their recent revival has been a little overstated on here
They've beaten Wolves, Leeds, and Forest, the 3 teams currently in the relegation zone. I respect everyone we play but are people actually asking me to fear Leicester tomorrow? Stop please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.