Leicester City (A) - Sat 29th Oct, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what’s the pre match boozer for blues tomo in leicester?

Novotel would be good(except prices), as the team are staying there.

425283c9d2965a1dc57423f37ff55758.jpg

In out last 4 prem aways we have conceded 5 and dropped 7 points.

Not scored in last 3 aways in all competitions.

The foxes haven't conceded in their last 3 games scoring 6 goals.

More great stats for you. It isn't a formality

I think this has the potential of being a very tricky match, as Leicester are one of those teams that are good at hitting us on the break. It is, however a good match for a number of players to start showing their form/class. I think Eddie was unusually poor last week with his ball distribution (apart from the ball over the top for Haalands first). Kdb has been looking out of sorts of late and I would like to see him really take the game by the scruff of the neck and show us all that he's still the world class midfielder we all know he is! I would also like to see more from Grealish, for him to have the confidence to play his game, the player why City invested so heavily in him! There are a number of other players who could step up, Gundogan, Rodri (has looked a bit jaded of late) and Cancelo needs to select the right moments to attack as he can leave the defence very exposed to the counter attack. If we can get the above players playing closer to the top of their level, I've no doubt we'll win our next 3 league matches and will be sitting pretty going into the World Cup! C'mon City!

In out last 4 prem aways we have conceded 5 and dropped 7 points.

Not scored in last 3 aways in all competitions.

The foxes haven't conceded in their last 3 games scoring 6 goals.

More great stats for you. It isn't a formality
Yeah but you can prove anything with facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.