Leicester City (A) - Sat 29th Oct, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty big drift on City at Betfair this morning-suggests someone isn't playing...

I think this has the potential of being a very tricky match, as Leicester are one of those teams that are good at hitting us on the break. It is, however a good match for a number of players to start showing their form/class. I think Eddie was unusually poor last week with his ball distribution (apart from the ball over the top for Haalands first). Kdb has been looking out of sorts of late and I would like to see him really take the game by the scruff of the neck and show us all that he's still the world class midfielder we all know he is! I would also like to see more from Grealish, for him to have the confidence to play his game, the player why City invested so heavily in him! There are a number of other players who could step up, Gundogan, Rodri (has looked a bit jaded of late) and Cancelo needs to select the right moments to attack as he can leave the defence very exposed to the counter attack. If we can get the above players playing closer to the top of their level, I've no doubt we'll win our next 3 league matches and will be sitting pretty going into the World Cup! C'mon City!

Re the keepers distribution.
We're you at the game or watched it on a screen ?
I ask because the away team played one to one marking across the whole pitch. There was no one free to play the easy pass. I haven't seen an away team do this at the Etihad for years. That is why Ederson had the ball at his feet for a long time before delivery.
I don't want to sound too patronising but I fail to see how one could not see the issue, unless it was difficult to see on a screen.
The ball for the first goal came from the movement of Haaland orchestrated by Pep and perfected by Ederson.
Shame some miss the intricacies.

pretty big drift on City at Betfair this morning-suggests someone isn't playing...
Big shame that. Up to the other players to get the points today. personally think will be 2 1 to them. Just seem to be falling into place for them (our injuries and their form) and imagine the ground will be bouncing today

i’d just like to say I haven't watched Leicester play since the last time we played them so I have no idea what threat they pose.

Vardy’s about 36 though isnt he is and probably still reeling from his wife embarassing herself. Surely he can fuck off finally

Last edited by a moderator:
Re the keepers distribution.
We're you at the game or watched it on a screen ?
I ask because the away team played one to one marking across the whole pitch. There was no one free to play the easy pass. I haven't seen an away team do this at the Etihad for years. That is why Ederson had the ball at his feet for a long time before delivery.
I don't want to sound too patronising but I fail to see how one could not see the issue, unless it was difficult to see on a screen.
The ball for the first goal came from the movement of Haaland orchestrated by Pep and perfected by Ederson.
Shame some miss the intricacies.
Most of the criticism’s about Eddie come from people who don’t go to games. Same with Sterling when he was on form years ago. They had no idea what he brought to the team with his movement and pace. I’m not saying you can’t be a proper fan if you don’t go to games, but you really do get a completely different perspective on the game of you’re actually there

Bit early today but I am going to my daughter's house for a change of scenery and to see the great-grandchildren! :-)
So you get the match day thread capitals.... sorry!!

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN, THEY FIGHT TO THE END. COME ON CITY, COME ON CITY. SHOW 'EM LADS, SHOW 'EM ALL. ESPECIALLY THAT TOOTHY LITTLE WEASEL ROGERS AND THE STUPID MEDIA LOT. YOU CAN DO THIS LADS. :-)

John Boy give them hell lad. I might not be watching you but I'll be recording. So show them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.