Leicester City (A) - Sat 29th Oct, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the PL and hopefully some fluidty in our performance, champions league bores the arse off me and i cant help but feel it's the same for the team and Pep too.
Buckle up, when the new CL format rolls around we're going to get a whole lot more pointless games like last night.

Reasons to beat them:
Vardy.
Cheating James Maddison.
Brenda.
Their fans with those annoying clackers.
They're Lesta.

Tricky - early Saturday fixture, players look a bit jaded, recent away form been a bit indifferent/conservative. On the plus side, a fully rested KDB, Laporte, Ederson and others who only played 45 mins or less like Cancelo, Haaland, Grealish, Bernardo, Akanji.
Early goal required and then control the game please

Gonna be a tough game and don't fancy us for the three points.

We do struggle with the turnaround on the 12.30pm kick-offs, certainly away from home?

Off the top of my head, West Ham a couple times in recent years.

Need to be extra careful with the ball and can see Grealish and Phil out wide.

Team I’d pick and play it like a basketball game and only play alverez of Haaland ain’t 100% Cancelo and Rodri needs a rest for me!

____________ortega___________

Lewis___stone___Laporte___Ake

____Silva__Akanji__Grealish___

___Kdb___Alverez___Foden___

Team I’d pick and play it like a basketball game and only play alverez of Haaland ain’t 100% Cancelo and Rodri needs a rest for me!

____________ortega___________

Lewis___stone___Laporte___Ake

____Silva__Akanji__Grealish___

___Kdb___Alverez___Foden___
You'll catch a few with that line up waspy.
I quite like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.