Leicester City (A) - Sat 29th Oct, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has become a tricky game now, Leicester hitting some form and we didn't look great last night

We have to beat this lot because I want to wipe that toothy grin of Rogers’ face!!

Such scientific reasons I have for wanting to thrash teams!! :-)

Plus JB to score…. Come on you didn’t expect anything else from me did you? Not to mention JB would have been weird for me! :-)

Ederson, Akanji, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo; Rodri, Bernardo, KDB; Foden, Haaland, Grealish.

Not a huge fan of Akanji at right back but it allows Cancelo to go on the left. IMO, that’s our best team currently. Should win but won’t be easy
Same starting 11 for me

____________________Ederson__________________

Cancelo_______Dias__________Akanji_______Ake

__________________Rodri_______________________

________Bernardo____________KDB____________

Foden___________Haaland______________Grealish

This will be a very hard game they’ve hard a week off back in form with a full squad of players who are hitting form! Just worried about a couple of our players who need a rest Cancello Haaland Rodri!

It’s about time pep gives palmer a start and manybe Gomes and Lewis! But I expect none of them will start and all those I mentioned who need resting will play! Maybe we can rest them for a week because we qualified for champs league as top

This has become a tricky game now, Leicester hitting some form and we didn't look great last night
Games between the sides have been generally tight under Guardiola’s tenure, with narrow wins punctuated by high scorelines (for both clubs). Thought we were playing within ourselves last night but looked much better once Bernardo entered the fray. Looking forward to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.