Leicester City (A) - Sat 29th Oct, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've started doing that this season as well. I realised that the 'build up' on Sky and BT didn't make me look forward to the game, it just wound me up. It's a shame the coverage is so biased that it's come to that, but I'm enjoying the games a lot more since I stopped subjecting myself listening to idiots like Rio Ferdinand, or Roy Keane shouting over whoever he's on with that week.

I never, ever watch the build-up. Absolutely nothing there for city fans.

Will be a tough game, Leicester is in a goalscoring form lately after a very miserable start to the season. We have enough to be able to win, but i feel more nervous than I should for todays game... hope we get a brilliant start!

At least that Guardian journalist won't have to do any counting today.

This is the last time I ever venture upstairs in Bluemoon. It used to be a small section of our fans on here that were entitled, whinging, doom mongerers that I'm sure would prefer it if we were shit again so they could just constantly moan and berate Pep for his side selection. Pre match, post match and match day threads on here are full of absolute toxicity and down right nasty cunts.

Hope Alvarez & Grealish have big performances today.

Come on boys get an early goal and Leicester will fold like a warm Mars bar! I want us to snub out any hope they have early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.