Leicester City (A) - Sat 29th Oct, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester have been better but by no means great. They still struggle to make chances and their big win over Wolves was verging on freakish when you consider their ExG was under 1 I think and they scored 4. We should have more than enough in that team to win. Alvarez and Bernie supplying the energy and Gundo and Rodri the control. 2-0 win to us.

I've started doing that this season as well. I realised that the 'build up' on Sky and BT didn't make me look forward to the game, it just wound me up. It's a shame the coverage is so biased that it's come to that, but I'm enjoying the games a lot more since I stopped subjecting myself listening to idiots like Rio Ferdinand, or Roy Keane shouting over whoever he's on with that week.
I don’t think it’s a shame. Why subject yourself to unintelligent people? Nonetheless, you enjoy the game a lot more now, as you pointed out.

Stopped listening to ‘pundits’ for a few seasons now. Great for the mental. If an ex-pro can’t offer objective analysis or insight into top level sport, no need to listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.