Leicester City (A) - Sat 29th Oct, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland had a few injuries last season, he’s looked super fit this season but a bit jaded in the last couple of games. Hopefully just a knock. Still fancy us to win but won’t be easy.

I really want to see a good defence today. No misstakes and solid performances! Forward I have trust in our players to performe. Come on City

Chris Kavanagh on VAR, he was involved in the VAR decision not to award a penalty when the ball hit Rodri’s arm v Everton last season. Let’s hope he doesn’t feel the need to make up for that after Ref’s chief, snivelling shit Riley apologised to Everton for the decision.

Re the keepers distribution.
We're you at the game or watched it on a screen ?
I ask because the away team played one to one marking across the whole pitch. There was no one free to play the easy pass. I haven't seen an away team do this at the Etihad for years. That is why Ederson had the ball at his feet for a long time before delivery.
I don't want to sound too patronising but I fail to see how one could not see the issue, unless it was difficult to see on a screen.
The ball for the first goal came from the movement of Haaland orchestrated by Pep and perfected by Ederson.
Shame some miss the intricacies.
Fair point....watched it on TV where you don't fully appreciate the tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.