Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

From what I have seen of Foden for England and ourselves he is the closest player in our squad to D. Silva. A good turn of pace and hard to shake off the ball. Early days of course but the future looks bright.

I think Maguire is a bit of a dirty snide on the quiet. Did Foden at their place and left a foot in on Kev when the game was won.

I wish our guys would stop mentioning that ginger motherless fuck that played for the rags on this brilliant post match thread ;-)

One thing stood out today for me, was the difference between the 2 keepers, and why Pep wants a keeper like Ederson, he's not just good using his feet, his vision is incredible for a keeper.

Even ignoring kaspers cock ups on the goals, his distribution of the ball was utterly pathetic. Ederson was probably 8/10, and didn't really have to make save, not much he could for the goal.

One thing stood out today for me, was the difference between the 2 keepers, and why Pep wants a keeper like Ederson, he's not just good using his feet, his vision is incredible for a keeper.

Even ignoring kaspers cock ups on the goals, his distribution of the ball was utterly pathetic. Ederson was probably 8/10, and didn't really have to make save, not much he could for the goal.

Without wanting to provoke its why Hart isnt here either.

Absolutely buzzing ...what a team we are watching.
So glad Raz scored early so his miss last week didn't weigh on his mind.
Fantastic performance by Kev who seems to get better each game.
Fern was fabulous and Walker had a great game.
Bernie looks so good now he's settled down and Eddie is the ultimate sweeper keeper the epitomy of Mr Cool
Nice to see Kelechi get a good reception too.
Come on the barcodes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.