Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Well that was an embarrassment, I'd give a 3/10 at most for 10 of the team, and 1/10 to Pep, wtf he was thinking taking off Fernandhino I have no idea, he's been our best player until that point, whereas Rodri, KdB, and Foden had been next to useless, and Sterling little better.

To give away three penalties is criminal, for all three to be conceded in the same manner is worse than criminal.

Ake did OK, and there wasn't much Ederson could do about the goals, but he had practically nothing else to do.

How the fuck do we manage to have 72/28 $ possession, and get schooled, 16 shots to 7, but only 5 on target. I'm hoping I'm going to wake up from a bad dream shortly, but sadly I don't think I am.

Probably shouldn't have taken Dinho off but he fucked up really badly on their first goal; if he'd just contained Mendy rather than disappearing into no-man's land, we might have had a completely different result.

come on please people ? we are running scare after losing a game after a very bad injury hit squad and unfit players or not match fit, ok its a bad day at the office and 2 or 3 players that are not good enough had to play because pep was down to the bare bones, even a youth player delap that should be nowhere near the first team squad at his age never mind on the bench gets game time that's the thing one thing for me

we all know pep's system and the front players all being forwards ? but city have been short of a striker for 3 seasons now, aguero is never going to play a full season injury free, jesus is also another that picks up injuries so i don't get it

the list of players out is crazy and we are talking about 7 players then add the unfit not match fit players i would say that we need a break and some luck and a couple of new signings

would also like to note why on earth did we sell or loan out Angelino ?

Get on the phone to Pochetinos agent now. Every manager eventually runs out of ideas, Pep has done his bit but it’s time to move on.

Ok, let's ditch one of the most successful managers in the world and replace him with a manager who's achievements as a manager are:

Football League Cup runner-up
Champions League runner-up
Premier League Manager of the Month - 4 times in 4 years
London Football Awards Manager of the Year

I can see why you would be drooling at the thought.

Fuck me last season has only just finished. These are athletes in the prime of their lives pampered beyond belief and should be raring to go. Can't blame lack of pre season for defending like we saw today. Just fuckwittery
Every prem player is tired so it’s a level playing field. The clappers can’t roll it out as an excuse every time we’re shit!

Garcia against Lyon was shite, when I saw him in the starting line up with Mendy I thought fuck, Mahrez great goal but did nothing else. KDB is now expected to carry the team. Said it years ago we need a striker, not a winger or attacking midfielder a fucking striker! Aguero carried us for years but his race is almost run, Jesus is a squad player.

That germ Neville saying he felt like ''getting the party poppers out'', has the world gone mad, comments like that - that are totally unprofessional, just dip our game further into the mud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.