Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

The club seemed to change direction in the summer, do they know Pep is leaving? Are they reluctant to spend money on this project?

Something changed and changed quickly.
I think hes of mate tbf
Why does he have to wait to see if hes earned the right to stay?
Sound bs to me and add in on his presser barca " is the club i love" i think he will be of.

Whilst all three penalties were soft and very much to form for that cheating little **** Oliver, you have to look at what’s going on between the ears of Walker and Mendy, neither seem capable or knowing when to leave a alone, surely Pep will have warned what a bunch of cheating diving cunts Leicester are, surely he would have warned them about cheating **** Oliver? “Whatever you do don’t touch them in the area” or did he? I honestly think we are coming to the end of the Pep era, it’s been great but it‘s now too easy for the bus parking teams aided by filthy officials to beat us.

Any player that needs someone to tell them the above is a long way off of the level we need.

But we moved him from where he’s been most effective and put him to the other side of the pitch to accommodate Mahrez. Him and Kev had a developing understanding and we lost it with our set up.

Then we did the same with Sterling. Our main attacking threat was shifted out of position to a place where we was surrounded and also massively ineffective.

The tactics were poor and fell off a cliff when Fern and the Foden went off because they can at least run.
Fern should never start in central midfield. His legs have gone. I agree Foden should have been central.

Complete shambles today. Mostly down to injuries and bad individual errors.

I thought we were superb for 45 mins at Wolves before we got tired and I thought that attitude would see us through today. Seems the Lyon defeat did not hurt enough.

How do you explain our result at Wolves then?

Did the effect of this lack of pre season only start today?
I mean Wolves also had no preseason due to Europa and have been shit because of it lol.

FWIW I think it's a mix - the same problems from last season are there but there has also been a lack of preparation.

Garcia against Lyon was shite, when I saw him in the starting line up with Mendy I thought fuck, Mahrez great goal but did nothing else. KDB is now expected to carry the team. Said it years ago we need a striker, not a winger or attacking midfielder a fucking striker! Aguero carried us for years but his race is almost run, Jesus is a squad player.
Jesus was badly missed tonight because of his pressing and holding the ball up. Would have made a huge difference if fit

Ok, I’ll bite. I can’t find fault with him conceding 3 penalties when the rules make it nigh on impossible for a keeper to save one these days. The Maddison goal was right in the top corner so no complaints there.

Why he’s falling to his knees when Vardy flicks it past him is a mystery to me.

Not since United away in November 2017 do I remember him producing a match winning performance. Maybe Tottenham when Foden scored from what I remember. He looks lethargic and slow when facing shots.

Tbf to Vardy that goal was quality and Ederson clearly thought he was gunna hit it with his right foot.

An awful lot more to be fixed before we look at Ederson unfortunately, let's give him a decent and settled back 4 before we start to question him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.