Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

at 84 min, #48 his shirt still intact. Somehow at 87 min his shirt got rip like this, but I don't see it show in the match.

If anyone catch it how his shirt got rip, if you watch the replay please let me know, I'm just so curiouss.

I thought I was the only saw it or I was seeing things lol. Here I even take the screenshot.
I'm watching the replay right now and I'm still trying to see WHO or HOW his shirt got rip like this. Obviously he can't rip the back of his own shirt, must be some grabbing or pulling from LC player. It just didn't show in the match?

You see it right? I demand a da-mn penalty for MCFC.

eta: at 84 min, #48 his shirt still intact. Somehow at 87 min his shirt got rip like this, but I don't see it show in the match.

bbb.jpg
Didn’t see that cause I left early but that’s fucking mad

Yeah, no penalty for us. Must be a pull to get a big hole like that. F-k Michael Oliver. A slightest touch of us get LC a penalty kick. But then OUR player shirt got rip a big hole like that but nothing.

Last edited:
Pep mentioned multiple time how anxious and nervous the players got.

2nd league game, we play at home, vs Leicester City, and players get extremely anxious/nervous even after dominating possession for 30 minutes and Leicester not creating any kind of chance until the first pen.

Something is fucking wrong with the mentality if seasoned pros get so nervous in a game like this.

Imagine how nervous they might have been vs Lyon where stakes were so much higher than in latest game. How nervous
Pep must have been t change his tactics completely for Lyon and have it backfired...

They should be fearless lions or sharks not nervous dogs.

They dont know what to do on the pitch , how to break down defences that dont give us easy chances, they absolutely dont know how to defend counters from to front, not mentioning at the back while midfield is bypassed pretty much like hot knife through the butter, this makes them anxious and nervous.
Opponents get a feeling for our anxious play and that makes them even more determined to punish us and they do it a lot.

This is a mentality thing that stems from our tactics imo. Very risky high line defence with wrong personnel and shit pressing with players not working hard enough or with players not enough pace. Recipe for a disaster really. Players get nervous middle of game. This is not a one off...

Honestly if things wont change tactically I expect more of the same losses, not losing 5-2, but losing with very same pattern in terms of issues on midfield, creating/converting clear chances and conceding 2 goals from every 3 shots conceded (that are on target) on average.

Putting Ruben Dias in CB can change it a bit and help a bit (unless he needs a full first season to adapt to new tactics, new country, new league, which happens to many of our signings) but it wont solve midfield issues and other off the ball issues, defending from the front etc.
This.

Who would you bring in to replace Txiki?
Pablo Zabaleta or Vincent Kompany, the latter is a shrewd and intelligent man and has a business degree , he would not waste the valuable club time dealing with idiots like ADL or at the very least put them in their place.

The Barca influence of this club has to end and quickly, their time is over, the game has evolved and they have not.

We celebrated our sons 50th birthday yesterday (27th) - in NZ it was 12 hours ahead of the UK - and he proudly wore his new City 2020/1 shirt. Here we are a few hours later and we played Leicester with the digit "5" in the wrong place and the shirt is now in the back of the wardrobe.

The pursuit of Messi this summer was a joke.

A 33 yr old one club player coming to the end of his glorious career,pissed at the club he loves, he is NOT the type of player we want at this club.

This club should be looking for and signing the next world superstars not yesterday's man, a joke, what must a player of the ability of KDB think when he sees what we were prepared to offer Messi?

Pablo Zabaleta or Vincent Kompany, the latter is a shrewd and intelligent man and has a business degree , he would not waste the valuable club time dealing with idiots like ADL or at the very least put them in their place.

The Barca influence of this club has to end and quickly, their time is over, the game has evolved and they have not.

This.
The Barca influence has been overrated for some time now. Why the fuck we want to emulate a club that itself is going down the drains. Once Messi leaves they will be at par with Seville and atletico Madrid with 5 times the wage bill.
The entire spanish influence would have worked 10 years back when Spain national team was also at the top of the game not any more.
We should have our own identity or else follow the Bayern Munich path. They maybe scums but they know how to deal with clubs how to get their players and their scouting network is par with one of the best.
This Txiki lovefest needs to end. The guy has been a disappointment in the transfer business and Pep seems like going the Mourinho way in terms of evolving with the game.
The game is more physical now.The players more rapid. Fuck the referees or VAR. Vardy was available to get these fucking penalties just because he is extremely fast.
Also it has been easy to play against us from last 18 months. Team come with a counter attacking plan hit us with pace and go back laughing saying we knew how to hit City. Is it this fucking obvious now!
There is a reason Vardy has two hattricks against Pep's side. There is a reason Adama Traore does zilch against West Ham but becomes prime Robben against us.
The Tactics and the players

The problems at this club start at the top of the footballing operations, Tixki , Ferran and Pep.

All 3 Barca men, all outstanding at Barca and were to start with us. The game has changed rapidly in the last couple of seasons, pace, stamina, athleticism and style of play.

We have not evolved with it, Pep is stuck with his footballing principles, as noble as they are, they are holding us back.

His arrogance has no bounds, 12 months ago we suffered a terrible defeat to Norwich, a poor team who simply showed the rest how easy it was to beat us. The rest followed , let us have the ball, rack up ridiculous possession stats, only for then to hit us on the break and score easily. 12 months later and the "world's greatest football manager" is still making the same mistakes.

The director of football, still living off the remains on Hughes and Mancini's spine, that served this club magnificently, KDB apart we simply have failed to replace that spine with like for like quality players. We have spent 18 months looking for a CB, we have spent 100s of millions on poor full backs, have watched Aguero getting older and not looked at a long term replacement.

The CEO, Ferran cares more for his CFG baby than MCFC, time for him to move over to run the CFG full time and bring in a full time Manchester City CEO.

This club has gone and is going backwards quickly, either Pep signs up to rebuild this club over the next 3 years, or the club have to say adios and thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.