Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Why does he want to keep shifting and changing positions, Phil was getting along well on the right hand side and cementing his place in the team, Pep immediately switches him to the left.

Pretty sure Pep once said that you only can be on the subs bench if you are fit enough complete a match, so why have Laporte on the bench and not starting?

The Leicester players shouldn't have been allowed to get in those positions though, and better not to touch them and make it easy for them to be given.

Stupid defending by us .
Is that your opinion? Fuck off...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn’t give him another penny , his recruitment of players has been pathetic , Mendy , Cancelo, Rodri need I go on ....these are not top draw players , even Ederson ..i’d Love to see him save a shot now and again

Do we think we will do anymore business it is not his it ? We will get in defence but Rodri is a major problem in midfield as he is just not mobile enough. On the positive side ake looks good and will be a good signing . Surely pep can see we need a left back .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.