Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Thought we missed Bernardo today, apart from a LB I truly believe we have the players in the squad to win the league. Just can't afford to drop many more points so early in the season.

Sterling should have had a penalty there. But him not getting one doesn't make the Leicester ones wrong, it makes his decision wrong. That old chestnut; consistency.
Absolutely.

But when the same ref gives three similar penalties at one end and doesn’t give a similar one at the other, it makes you wonder whether simple inconsistency is a complete explanation.

I am not totally convinced about Rodri. He is a good player but he is almost pogba stan where we need another midfielder along side him to get Rodri's full value. That ain't right. Ferna in his peak would scrub all dangers out in midfield and provide a quick pass to kdb or David to start the attack. Something Rodri rarely does.
I feel weird about this transfer because Rodri's ex teammate would have been the best answer to all our problems - Partey
Somehow going for Rodri never felt right

Its plain to see we need a major overhaul in the squad at least 5 players, and of course its going to take at least a year I for one will be happy to right of a year for us to get us back to the level of 2 years ago.

At 1-0 I commented that we'd slowed play as though we were just waiting for a defensive screw up. I was right but what followed was utterly embarrassing from a supposedly top Manager even with a reduced squad. It was the regulars on the pitch that were dire.

Fine lines and all that, if Mahrez had slipped Foden in at the start of the second half when he was through it would've been 2-1 and a totally different game. We're making the wrong decisions during crucial plays and it's costing us, the decision making for all three penalties tell there own story

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.